Tuesday, November 03, 2009

Pix

For the last three months we have not had a working camera. Last week we had a visiting Physician's Assistant in the clinic. I noticed he liked to take a lot of pictures I asked him if I could steal a few. He gladly gave them up. Here are some highlights from last week.


Rex: Our Clinic Mascot



Alfred is one of the boys in our Children's Home. He was slashing the grass near his home with a machete-type tool when he slipped and slashed his leg instead. I'll spare you the gruesome before-the-bandage pictures. But I will say that he was a super trooper and didn't even flinch during the hour of suturing through three layers of muscle, tissue and skin!!


Receiving a donated splint on behalf of the clinic.



Our Sheep and her little Lamb. Too bad the sheep wasn't up for posing for the camera!


A special Children's Day hosted by a team from CA for the children at our Children's Home and ELI School Brook of Faith.

No comments: