William and I are currently in the USA. There are a few purposes to our trip. We are both getting some educational/professional development opportunities. I am taking both an Ultrasound and a Women’s Health course. William will be attending the annual International Agricultural Conference and Symposium at ECHO Headquarters in Florida.
We are also here to raise support for our work in Kenya. As missionaries we raise our own salary and ministry funds. By joining with us financially you can partner in our work and ministry in Kenya. I’ve recently been asked to post some of our needs. If you are interested in partnering with us you can go to our secure donor page by clicking here to make a tax-deductible online donation. Here are some of our current needs:
· We currently need monthly commitments adding up to $500 a month. That can break down to:
o 20 donors at $25/month
o OR 10 donors at $50/month
o OR 5 donors at $100/month
o OR 2 donors at $250/month
o OR of course any combination of the above!
ONE TIME DONATIONS
· Financial donations of any amount for our ministry fund. No gift is too big or too small.
· Projector for trainings and presentations (approximately $700)
· Helping to complete a staff house at the clinic so that staff members can be available to provide night and emergency care at the clinic (approximately $4,000)
· Helping to Fund a Village Health Fair (approximately $2,500)
· Sponsor high school education for one of the youths William is mentoring (approx $600/year)
· Medical Equipment: Colposcope, Medication Nebulizers,
· Blood Sugar Test Strips
· Printer Cartridges for ink-jet printer HP92 and HP93, or laser-jet printer HP CB436A 36A
When filling out the form, just choose “Missionaries” and then select “William and Michelle Kiprop” If you have questions or would like to partner in a specific area of our ministry just send me an e-mail and let me know. Thanks so much!