Friday, July 27, 2007

We Have an ID Card!!!

Less than 12 hours after posting my frustrations regarding William's ID card it finally came through. I don't have details yet but I know that he picked up the card today. I spoke with him on my way to work this AM and he told me "I'm holding it in my hand right now!". He was on the way to the DC's office to start the passport process. Please continue to pray with us as we move on to the next step in this process. And thank you again for all of your encouragement and prayers!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yeah Michelle! that's so awesome. it is amazing how difficult it is over there to do something so easy over-yet another thing we take for granted...praise God that things have taken a step of progress! love ya, Marie

Anonymous said...

Michelle! Its me Janea, Marie's friend Im so happy your hunny got his ID card thats so wonderful!!!! I know you amd the family are thrilled well i cant wait to read your updates

ttyl
~Janea~