Monday, April 05, 2010

Please Pray for Lex


I'm writing today to ask you please intercede for my dear nephew Alexander James Buckland (Lex). Lex was admitted to the hospital this afternoon for respiratory distress. At this point no one there is quite certain as to what is going on with him. He has been wheezing and coughing which has lead to throwing-up. His oxygen saturation is low so they have him on oxygen and are giving him breathing treatments. Also, he has been placed in isolation. My sister Danielle and her husband, Brett, are at Lex's bedside in the hospital right now.

Please pray for Lex to quickly recover from whatever this is that is going on. Pray for the doctors to have wisdom as they treat him. Pray for Danielle and Brett to have supernatural strength and peace during this time. Thank you!

1 comment:

Mama Griffith, said...

a simular thing happened with my middle child, I know how scary it is. I will be praying!