Monday, October 20, 2008

Busy Busy

Wow! It's been a busy and emotional week or so. I still haven't gotten around to moving pictures from my camera to my computer. I'm really hoping it will happen sometime this week.

This weekend was super full as we attended David and Allison's (colleagues) wedding. I went with some of the ladies the day before the wedding to help decorate. We spent the night at the place where the wedding was to be held. It was the same venue that William and I had our second wedding reception. So it brought back a lot of special memories. I still can't get over how much has happened in those short ten months since we said our vows.

This week also promises to be long and emotional. Today we have a ladies party for Allison, it's a national holiday here in Kenya. Wed is my 29th birthday. It will be my first one away from CA and my parents. Due to the chaos we have been experiencing lately we haven't made any plans at all. I think I'll have a few friends over to share dinner though.

Speaking of friends, a dear friend of mine is moving away this week. Adele believes that God is calling her on to something new and different from ELI. Thursday night we will say goodbye to her. My eyes fill with tears as I just think about saying goodbye.

Well hopefully somewhere in the course of this week I'll get some pictures and more interesting stories up for you. In the meantime know that we are pressing on in what God has for us. Hugs from Africa!

No comments: