Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Picture Update

Jambo! Sorry I've been absent from the blog lately. Sometimes life just gets so incredibly busy. Add that to the fact that we are expecting and I'm battling pregnancy nausea and fatigue. Anyway, enough with the excuses! Here are some pictures of what I've been up to.

Our last sewing meeting was held on Saturday. We had a guest speaker come and talk about what it means to run a business. We had over 150 ladies and ran out of chairs for them all!






I've been putting my new ultrasounds skills into practice. And hopefully further developing them as I practice. I realized it was time to start passing the knowledge along. One of the nurses has been shadowing me whenever I scan patients. So this week I had her put her hands on the scanner and try a few herself. It reminded me of the old saying "See one, do one, teach one!"



1 comment:

Mama Griffith, said...

wow, great pictures. I am so happy you have that technology!!