Monday, March 28, 2011

Monday

Okay let's face it, Monday is not most people's favorite day of the week. But this morning I woke up very much on the right side of the bed. Spring is here in Chebaiywa and everything is turning from brown to green. I can feel life in the air. I just wanted to share a few pictures from my morning.

These ladies are neighbors who come to get clean water from our home every day. We are blessed to be able to share disease-free water for them to use in their homes.

My friend Victoria stopped by the clinic with the two youngest charges from our neighboring ministry, the Living Room. Victoria is pictured holding Chepchumba. Purity and I are in the next two pictures. She is four years old. A while back I referred her to the Living Room for severe malnourishment. She is really starting to thrive as she loves to laugh and play!



1 comment:

Mama Griffith, said...

so sweet!