Sunday, March 29, 2009

Our Newest Additions


Meet Tuli! He is a Rhodesian Ridgeback. William and I have often stayed with our friend and colleague Wendy while in Nairobi. Wendy is Tuli's former "mom". She used to live in a house with a large yard. Well she recently moved into an apartment and thus Tuli needed a new home. She remembered that we had always admired him on our visits. So she called us and asked us if we would be intersted in adopting him. He came to live with us a few weeks after we got back to Kenya.


Now William would say it is a crying shame that I am talking about the dog before the cow. I guess it is just my American heritage coming through. While the Nandi's can talk about cows all day long here I am posting pictures of the new dog! So without further ado let me introduce you to Victoria! She is an arshire cow and is pregnant with her first calf. We are thinking she is due to deliver somewhere around Sept this year.

1 comment:

Lynda B. said...

Love the dog! (Cow is cute too!)
Hope all is well over there. We continue to pray for you two and look forward to our e-mail updates. Lynda