Sunday, February 08, 2009

Heading Home

Tonight is the night! The night we head home that is.  After more than two months in the USA it's time to head back to Kenya.  Yesterday we did a marathon pack-out.  And I'm still leaving some stuff at my poor parents house.  Now we just have to pray that our bags aren't all overweight.  The scale says they are okay but we aren't entirely sure we believe the scale.  They feel pretty heavy to me.  

William's re-entry permit arrived just in time for us to go.  Which means that we will have no problem getting him back into the USA when we return in Sept or Oct of 2010.  

Well I'm off to church before heading to the airport later.  My next post should be from the other side of the world.

1 comment:

Mama Griffith, said...

hi!!! I didnt know you were a blogger! I am an addict, and Im very glsd you found me now I can keep up with you.