Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Wordless Wednesday

I have several friends who put pictures up on their blogs every Wed. I realized that today is Wed and I have a bunch of pictures I've been wanting to upload.  I think technically I'm only supposed to post one picture on Wordless Wednesday.  And I've obviously already messed up the "wordless" part.  But here are some pictures fromWilliam's famine-relief trip to Samburu a few weeks back.

The team got stuck in the mud in the middle of nowhere.

It took hours to dig the truck out.

Some passing zebra stopped to watch the poor team trying to dig their way out.

It was the first large rain that the area had experienced in years. Many roads were flooded.

This man was so excited for the arrival of the maize that he did not want even one kernel to be wasted.

Masai man watches the unloading of the first bags of relief food.

Waiting for the maize to be ready for disbursement.

I love all of the bright colors!
So thankful to receive the maize.

William helping to pass out maize.

Saying "Asante"

1 comment:

Mama Griffith, said...

Yours is the best wordless Wednesday out there!!! Beautiful pics!