Tuesday, October 11, 2011

New Arrival

I've been absent from this blog for quite some time.  In the coming weeks I'll try to get some updates on news about the clinic and ministry.  But for now let me dish out my excuse for lack of posting.  I'm a new mommy!  My sweet little boy was born on September 5th.

I realize that not everyone wants to hear the play-by-play on my child.  So I'm starting a blog just for him.  That way those of you who just want to know about the ministry and general news won't be overwhelmed with baby pictures etc. I'm keeping the new blog private for his privacy.  So if you are interested in following it please send me a message so I can add you to the list.  And hopefully I can get some update posts up here sometime soon!

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Congratulations on your beautiful boy, Michelle!! I would love to follow your updates on Ryan. My email is: sarahctodd@gmail.com.

Mama Griffith, said...

yeah!!!!! I am so glad. You dont know how much I have been wanting to see all his pics. I love how beautiful he is!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! Your son is beautiful!