Sunday, August 29, 2010

Discombobulated

That's how I feel this weekend. Life has been moving at high speed lately and the pace just keeps picking up. The last two weekends I was involved in outreaches of one sort or another. I really will try my best to get pictures and reports up in the coming days.

We have been searching for two nurses for the clinic for a few months now. About three weeks ago we hired a new graduate and this week we hired another new-grad. The most recent hire is William's cousin and this is her first time away from home/school. We don't have the staff housing for her finished yet so she is actually living with us. She is on call this week and because she is brand, brand new I'm doing a lot of after-hours trips to the clinic with her.

Sometime between Thurs night and Fri morning, William's grandmother suffered a stroke leaving her right side paralyzed and taking her speech. The influx of family members has brought us an additional house-guest. Yesterday was William's 35th birthday so we had a small dinner party for him. Talk about highs and lows!

Add to all this, the fact that we are preparing for a trip to the USA. No wonder I feel a bit discombobulated! I will however, try to get at least one more update posted this week. Take care and God bless!

1 comment:

Mama Griffith, said...

Hang in there michelle! Your doing great!